We understand that you may occasionally wish to return your purchases. We'll be happy to help you with the process.
We do not accept:
- Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
- Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
- Lingerie, jewellery, disposable products such as nappies, or nursing and maternity products like bottle warmers, if their packaging has been opened. Of course, we will take back defective products.
- Toiletries and perfumes.
- Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids' products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
- Products that have already been assembled, unless there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.
- Products you wish to exchange for a different colour or size. (We currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead).
Please return your Home Centre, Splash, Max, Centrepoint, Babyshop, Lifestyle and Shoemart products in their original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Home Box products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Double-check that you've included all the accessories, promotional gifts and warranty cards that came with your order.
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.
If you have a question which needs a response from Customer Support, please contact us.
We are sorry, how can we make our article better?
You can return your products in three easy ways.
I. Request a return online
II. Return to Store
III. Call for a pick-up
Don’t forget to check our returns policy for a list of products that you cannot return.
Yes, you can now drop off your Home Centre products (except furniture) to any Home Centre store across Saudi Arabia.
Here’s what you need to do.
Don't forget to check the returns policy first to see which products we don't take back.
Yes, you can make your return online in a few easy steps:
After you’ve raised a return request, our courier partner will get in touch with you to schedule a pick-up time. Wrap and seal your products in their original packaging and hand them over.
Please do check our returns policy first to know which products you can return.
You will not be able to return your Home Centre furniture online.
Please check our returns policy for a full list of products you can't return.
When you call us to request a return, we'll arrange a convenient time and day for our delivery partner to pick up your products.
Yes. When scheduling a return by calling us on 800-123-HOME (800-1234663), please wrap the returned products before handing them over to our courier partner.
If you've paid for your order by Credit Card or Debit Card, your refund will be credited to your card, bank account, depending on your payment method. Here's how long it will take:
Your bank or card issuer may take an additional 7-14 business days to process the transaction.
Your refund will be credited to your PayPal account. Here's how long it will take:
It may take an additional 4-15 business days for the transaction to be processed and your money to reflect in your PayPal account.
If you've paid for your order by cash, here’s how it works:
Return Vouchers and Credit Notes are single-use vouchers valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and you can use yours to shop Home Centre online or in-store.
My Credit refunds go to the My Credit section in your account and can be used to shop any of our online brands.
If you pay by SADAD and return your order to a store, you can opt to receive your refund as either as a cash payment, a refund to My Credit in your account or as a Credit Note.
If you return your product by placing an online return request or by calling for a pickup, you'll receive a refund to My Credit in your account (for registered users) or Return Voucher (for guest users.)
You can use your My Credit balance to shop any of our online brands.
Credit Notes and Return Vouchers are single-use vouchers valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and you can use yours to shop for Home Centre products.
Each Return Voucher or Credit Note can only be used once. If you shop for less than the value of your voucher, you will lose the balance. So make sure you get your money's worth.
Here's how long it will take:
If you've paid by cash, you have two choices:
If you've paid for your order by SADAD or Shukrans, you'll receive a refund to My Credit in your account (if you're a registered user) or a Return Voucher (if you're a guest user).
Here’s how your refund works: